For that Rugby World Cup 2011 (RWC 2011), all streets result in beautiful island of recent Zealand from September 9 to October 23, for six days of exciting and competitive games. Nz includes two Islands, South and north which is noted for its varied landscape and a few of the mobile phone industry’s breathtaking sceneries and natural splendor in addition to a number of points of interest and outside adventures.
With 20 teams taking part within the RWC 2011, you will find 4 pools and 48 matches that’ll be performed in 12 metropolitan areas and 13 different venues. The metropolitan areas in which the matches is going to be performed are Auckland, Whangarei, Hamilton, Rotorua, Napier, Palmerston North, New Plymouth and Wellington, the main city, around the North Island. Venues around the South Island are Christchurch, Nelson, Dunedin and Invercargill. The quarter final and semi final matches is going to be performed in Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland and also the finals on Sunday, October 23 is going to be at Eden Park, Auckland.
Among the best methods to see and relish the 5 best places and points of interest in Nz while attending the RWC 2011 is as simple as campervan hire. This provides you with adventure, and campervan hikers yet others on a tight budget using the versatility of the home while on the highway near to the match venues.
Campervan rental needs are simple and easy , include staying at least 21 years of age and getting a legitimate motorists licence. Aside from the weekly rates, additional fees can include insurance along with a refundable bond for that camper van Nz rental. Some companies offer attractive discount rates and free websites, including kerbside assistance, reduced ferry crossing costs and limitless kilometers. Campervans in Nz are available in different dimensions with different amenities with a few fully self-contained while some might not include shower and toilet facilities.
With Nz getting over 300 camping locations and holiday parks you will find ample places to fit and travel round the country throughout the RWC 2011. A lot of the parks provide cooking facilities, entertainment for grown ups and kids, laundry and shower facilities, hook-ups for toilet and shower and internet access.
While attending the RWC 2011, the top five must-see places to go to while you travel around inside your campervan include:
1. Fiordland National Park on South Island, the mobile phone industry’s biggest national park and the most amazing location in Nz.
2. Abel Tasman National Park on North Island using its whitened sand beaches, trails and spectacular sights.
3. Queenstown on South Island, noted for its fantastic adventures in jet boating, bunjee jumping and ballooning, is totally new Zealands most widely used tourist destination.
4. Rotorua because of its geysers, eco-friendly and blue ponds and hot and dirt pools.
5. The Bay of Islands composed of of approximately 144 islands within the north because of its great beaches, private bays and various marine existence.
Going to Nz for that RWC 2011 via campervan provides you with an excellent mixture of going through thrilling and competitive matches and spectacular natural splendor and different camping possibilities.